Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekly Scrapz


Bryan and his big toys. I used some of the scrapbook stuff that my best friends gave me for my birthday. Mainly from Cosmo Cricket About A Boy collection. I like the ribbons especially. Too bad the patterned papers were sold out. There is also a little blue/green bookmark which hides the journalling.


This is Gabriel playing with his toy. I used Lily Bee's paper and her die-cuts. I love series of photos which capture the moment and gives the photos a different dimension. It's not very easy to put it into layouts because there's not much space left. Maybe I should try 2 page layouts instead.


When I saw Crate Paper's new Little Sprout line, I just had to get it. The papers coordinate perfectly and there are 2 sides to choose from. I also love rub-ons because it makes the paper look like it's printed on. I punched out the circles and accented it using buttons and brads. The words are hard to see in the photo but it says 'seven months'. It's much clearer in real life.

No comments: