Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Science Centre Outing


I haven't been to the Science Centre for years. So it was a big surprise for me to have it change so much. It used to be a few big halls with a few fun exhibits in each. This time there were so many things to see and do there. I thought it was done up really well.


Bryan liked looking at all the amazing experiments with water, smoke, electricity. We only went to the discovery part where there was lots of fun stuff for a pre-schooler to do. In that hall, you could blow big bubbles, look at small animals, discover how water flows etc. I think he'd appreciate it more when he's much older.


Bryan's grandparents came along too. And I think they enjoyed themselves too. Looking at the intricate models, recreation of tornados, high voltage stuff. But I thought a couple of hours was definately not enough time to look at everything. I think, when the kids are older, we could spend the entire day there.

No comments: