Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weekly Scraps

The past week or so, I've been busy with scrapping Bryan's school open house. The school put up an exhibition of all the stuff the kids have been learning. I was pleasantly surprised at the things Bryan has been doing in school. All the art projects were wonderful. I didn't know he could paint/colour/draw so well. Bryan has always been very cryptic about what he does in school. He always shrugs and says, "Don't Know." whenever I ask him about school.



Some paper by Basic Grey's Lime Rickey collection, a lot of bright cardstock paper and Crayola by Colorbok stickers and vellum sheets.


This layout uses my leftover paper from Bella Blvd, more stickers and vellum from Crayola. I love the Crayola products for school. It's bright and cheery and matches Bryan's brightly painted school rooms.

No comments: