Friday, June 12, 2009

Moving and Growing Up

We've moved our 8 month old into the room he's supposed to share with his older brother Bryan. Which leaves me with a rather large, empty space next to my bed. And with that, I've begun to accept that my baby is growing up. With Bryan, I actually wanted him to grow up and learn new things because I would learn more things with him. But with Gabriel, I preferred if he didn't rush to grow up. He'll always be my baby boy.

But in no time, both my boys will be in primary school, then secondary school, then some college, then in NS... I hope I'll always remember what lovely babies they've been. And I know they wouldn't remember much of their early years but I hope all these photos and blog posts will be special to them. I hope they'll always know that mommy loves them, very much.

No comments: