Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Having A Meal

Gabriel is easy to feed. He'd sit happily in his chair and let himself be fed. I have to keep his hands busy with other extra spoons/toys. Otherwise he will end up snatching the feeding spoon from me.


Before (looking forward to a yummy dinner)... I tried not using the flash but the photo is a little grainy. Already F2.0 and ISO 800. This is the best one I got.


During (what a mess!) ... My initial few tries with the flash ended up with it being over exposed. I had to turn the flash down a couple of notches to get it right. Hmm... maybe I should borrow hubbie's detachable flash and play around with it.


After (clean up time)... Gabriel tolerates my cleaning him up with out too much of a fuss. This is him in a good mood though. Usually he gets tired of sitting in his chair by the end of the meal and fusses for me to pick him up. Yep, I'm going to scrap this.

Meanwhile, Bryan has his own table and chair which he sits for dinner. I really dislike kids running around in restaurants. So I've decided that my boys are not going to be like that. I try my best to make him sit and finish his dinner. It's not easy to keep an intelligent pre-schooler sitting in his chair for the duration of the meal. In the end, he ends up watching Playhouse Disney. Sigh...

No comments: