Monday, October 31, 2011

Concert 2011






On Saturday, both Bryan and Gabriel had their school concert. This would be Bryan's last year in Kindergarten and his last concert. And Gabriel's first one. So it was a special one for us. Their grandparents came along to watch this time.

Bryan was a school boy. And his number consisted of kids dancing to the song by Justin Bieber "Never Say Never'. I'm not at fan of the singer or the song. But when my boy performs to it, it's a great song. In his performance, Bryan had a solo bit where he did cartwheels. It was fabulous! I'm so proud of him.

Gabriel did a spanish number. And he had a couple of shakers to use in his number. He was really cute! I thought he'd be a bit lost but he was actually not too bad. He remembered where to go and stand and he moved to the beat.

We got everything on video. It was awesome. I was one proud mom.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: