Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekly Scrap







Skiing... Bryan actually learned how to ski when he was up in Mt Buller in Australia. He took lessons and after that, he could ski a little bit. We were very proud of him. I think he just needs a few more lessons to start skiing with the rest of us.

This layout I did right after I got Prima's new distressing tool and chalk inks. The inks are very easy to use and when applied, actually really looked vintagy. The distressing tool, I experimented with the edges of the photo mats. It's not so obvious in this photo but looks nice up close. The tool is very easy to use, you can use it to scrape the edges of the paper and distress it in various ways. No more scraping with fingernails and sandpaper.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: