Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weekly Scraps






These are my last photos I wanted to scrap from our Melbourne trip. It was a nostalgic trip for us, a lot of the buildings and landmarks were still there, almost 10 years since we studied in Melbourne University. And it was great to see everything again. I had a great time in Melbourne and sometimes I do miss the weather and some of the landmarks in Melbourne.

I used Websters Ladies and Gents collection with Country Estate. I thought both collections went very well together. The wooden clock is from Kaiser Craft. Flowers from Prima.




I love this photo. It's taken in the apartment we rented in Melbourne. I am actually trying to get Gabriel to finish his milk before going out. Hubbie took this photo of him laughing. It was perfect timing. I used up the rest of Websters Country Estate and some icons from Ladies and Gents. Alphabets from American Craft. Flowers and bird from Prima. I also used Prima's new Chalk inks to ink the edges. The Chalk inks are small and shaped like a tear-drop which makes it easy to ink uneven edges. It's fabulous to use for that distressed look. And they are very affordable too.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: