Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scraps of Life

Me and my best friends are quite into this scrapbook thing at the moment. And tiffany-online is in a need of a new makeover before my second one comes along. So up came this design. It's less childish and a little more grownup. Just like my three year old. They grow up so fast!

Meanwhile, I'm stocking up on all these lovely scrapbook papers and embellishments to do while I'm on maternity leave. Somehow I've got to find time for myself with an infant AND an energetic three year old. Well, lots of other mothers out there manage don't they? I'm grateful for my mother-in-law who's always around to help out.

Right now, the big issue is Bryan adjusting to the newborn. He's always been the centre of attention at home so he will feel a bit left out in the first few weeks. Meanwhile, I'm getting bigger by the day. I can't sleep on my back and I can't move very much. I feel like a pig. Counting down the weeks... 4 more to go...

No comments: