Friday, September 26, 2008

Scrapbooking Finds




I have been slowly stocking up on scrapbooking stuff to last me to the end of the year. Just in case I want to scrap stuff and have no time to go shopping.

So far, I've got some stuff for the baby, for Bryan and for Christmas. I'm currently working on an 8" X 8" album which I plan to finish before the baby arrives. Then there are 2 projects to work on while on maternity, there is a baby journal. And a large 12" X 12" album as well. I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have for myself after baby comes. But I'm crossing my fingers for at least a couple of hours a week. Other than the baby and Bryan, I have to not forget my darling hubbie and some gym time too.

These are a couple of online places to get scrapbooking stuff in Singapore. But personally I'd prefer to see the product in hand rather than buy it from photos.

Laines - They do have a store in Wheelock Place.
Scrapbook Cove
Scrapoholics
Made With Love - They don't sell stuff online though.

No comments: