Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sleeping Arrangements

Lately, Bryan has managed to work out how to climb out of his cot. Onto the bed next to his cot and then down onto the floor. Then he'll open his door and come looking for me. All without making a single peep. The next thing I know, he's in my room, with his messy, just-woke-up look. Which gave me a big scare.

So I've decided he's going to need his own bed. But until then, he's going to have to make do with the higher adult sized bed. With lots and lots of pillows in case he decides to roll around. And putting him to bed is going to require a whole lot more time and energy since he now has access to all his toys and books. Which means more distractions, more stuff he wants to do before going to sleep.

When I think about it, Bryan's learning so many new things and growing up so fast. He can take off his clothes and shoes. He's working on putting them on. He can eat on his own. Which is fabulous when we take him out for dinner.

Now the only other thing I have to work on is getting him out of diapers.

No comments: