Friday, September 21, 2007

In Loving Memory



1998 - 2007: Krusty. The sweetest, most tolerant, most obedient dog. Ever. His furry presence will be missed by all. There will never be another that could ever take his place. His fatal illness only manifested itself in the past few days so his passing came as quite a shock to many. May he rest in peace.

Krusty was with us in Melbourne, Australia. He went jogging with me, he slept at the foot of my bed. He was with me through my long distance relationship when my husband-then-boyfriend was away. He was shipped all the way from Australia to Singapore. He was in our wedding photos. He was with me when I was pregnant and when I had Bryan. He understood when I had a baby to look after and I couldn't spend as much time with him. He was always there whenever I called. I love him and miss him so much.

This photo was only taken last week. I had wanted to do a couple of scrapbook pages on him, so I took some pictures. And in the past couple of months or so I had decided that I wanted to spend more time with him and actually made the effort to play with him more. Coincidence? Or God? I like to think it was His way of making it that much easier to accept this loss.

No comments: