Thursday, September 13, 2007

Closet Cleanout


I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet. A yearly affair. Clothes that I have not put on for the past year goes into the Salvation Army pile. There are lots of exceptions of course. But at least it makes me feel like I've done my closet spring cleaning.

So I've noticed that I've lots of white, black and sweet pink. I've dug up some bright colours that are so in season now which I haven't put on in a while. I realised that I wear dark colours quite well. Like cobalt blue, fushia, deep violet. Not orange and green though. Well, maybe only mint green. Then I notice that I don't have yellow at all. And I really like the light butter yellow colour.

During lunch the past couple of weeks, I've been trawling the stores nearby hoping to find something nice in yellow. And would you belive it, I can't find a decent piece. Not in my size anyway. Shops should really stock up more on XS, since it's the one size that seems to run out all the time.

The dress above is from Miss Selfridge. Nice.

No comments: