Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Recovering from a Holiday


We got back from our church camp on Sunday. It was a 4 day trip in Port Dickson in Malaysia. Bryan was so excited buring the trip, that he didn't take his usual 2 hour afternoon naps. I think the lack of sleep is not very good for him. Because the day after we got home, he developed a fever. It wasn't a very high fever. He also doesn't seem to have a cold or cough and he's eating well so I'm not too worried. His fever is lower today too. Seems the trip may have been a little much for him. He really enjoyed himself there though.

Meanwhile, he's not the only one recovering from the camp. After almost a week looking after Bryan, I'm quite pooped myself. I need a little break from looking after him full time. Hmmm, irate patients I can handle on a daily basis, but a two year old can really be quite a handful.

No comments: