Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Addition


This post is probably a couple of weeks late. But we recently bought a new puppy. Actually, my hubbie bought a new puppy. He was at the pet shop one day and saw this lovely female Papillon. And he conveniently decided that he would get it for me for my birthday. Thus absolving him of any responsibilities toward looking after the puppy. Very clever if you ask me. But I digress.

We call her Candy because she looks so sweet and adorable. She is a tricolour puppy from Australia and is actually very pretty. Much better looking than my other Papillon, Krusty. Fluffier too. And I think she is pretty smart and not noisy at all. Her temperament is exactly like her name, sweet. Now, I have to somehow find more hours in the day to spend time with her. Which reminds me, she needs her vaccinations too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what happened to krusty?

Anonymous said...

Nothing. He's still around. We just got another dog to keep him company.

Morpheousy said...

Unfortunately, Krusty doesn't seem interested in her at all. (Think he's gay.)