Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MacRitchie Reservoir


Then on Sunday, I took Bryan with my in-laws to MacRichie Reservoir for a walk. It had been raining earlier in the morning so by the time we left for the park, it was a lovely cool day. Not too sunny. The park brings back memories for me because my father used to take me and my siblings there when we were younger. And it was one of the places me and my hubbie used to go to.

Bryan enjoyed the walk a lot. He went onto the piers and bridges. He especially liked the bridge with the tortoises under it. He kept pointing and shouting "turtle". At the green end of the park, there were lots of monkeys. He was very fascinated by them but very wisely kept his distance.

He saw a little girl walking there with her parents and wanted to make friends. They shook hands and he wanted to give her a hug. It was so cute. If he grows up to be anything like his father, he will be such a charmer.

No comments: