Monday, June 25, 2007

And Life Resumes

This weeks marks the start of the new school semester for the students. And it also means that the clinic is not so busy. And that most of us are posted back to the schools for the medical checkup. Bryan starts his new playschool term too. I wonder if he actually misses it or not. I had a short break in June, which is great for me just to take a short breather for work and spend time with my son. I would have loved to be able to spend more time with my hubbie though. I think he deserves a good break after working through the school holidays.

But the next half of the year holds so much more promise. There are birthdays to celebrate and I'll have courses to attend. I just celebrated my own birthday nearly a month ago and I feel like the rest of the year is going to be great. I'll be very busy, but it's going to be great. I'm going to embrace whatever life's opportunities bring. Even if I don't get the pay rise that I deserve or if appointments in the clinic get double-booked, I have the opportunity to help people. And I don't just want to be a good person, I want to be a good wife, mother and doctor. And I want to have fun too.

But most of all, I want to share it all with my hubbie and my little boy. They are my life, the reason why I get up in the morning. And I love them with all my heart.

No comments: