Friday, November 11, 2011

The Big Camera







Since hubbie borrowed my camera for his Japan trip, I am left with his Nikon D700. I don't usually use his camera because it is very heavy. And very bulky. It does not fit into my handbag as easily as my Lumix. I have to carry it's own shoulder bag.

But I have to say, it takes beautiful photos. Even without trying very hard. The colour comes out fabulous. And even if there is a colour cast from the lighting, it's easily fixed. Way better than my Lumix which I already think is a great camera.

So here I am playing with it, getting fabulous shot after shot of my dog, my boys and everything else in between. I am so tempted to try out the new micro 4/3rd Lumix cameras. If it can give me photos like these, it would be awesome!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: