Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best Friends





Best Friends - My two boys had a great time on Monday. It was a public holiday and they had an awesome time together. In the morning, we explored a new playground. Bryan had the time of his life exploring the playground. Gabriel was very brave with all the slides.

In the afternoon, I let them out of the house for a bit. Bryan went cycling. While Gabriel tried out his scooter. I made him go slow. But it was great fun for him. Better than just the garden. I do need to get him a proper helmet.

I think they are beginning to realise what fun having a brother can be. A God-given best friend. And together they learn how to share things with each other, play together and care for each other. Which are great life lessons for their own personal growth. (And since they can keep each other company, they don't pester Mommy so much)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: