Monday, November 21, 2011

An Amazing Weekend





Yep, had a great weekend. Tiring. But great.

For one, Hubbie's back! :) Yay. Missed him a lot. I wasn't sleeping well for one thing. And it was rather dull in the evenings without him around. So he's back, and I'm sleeping better. No more headaches in the morning...

Another thing, my company had a conference over the weekend in Rasa Sentosa. So they sponsored a night's stay. I just had up top up to pay for the difference for a larger family room. So the kids got a night's stay in Sentosa as well.

The hotel was rather crowded because of 3 weddings happening all at once and it was a weekend. But they really had a great time. At the play areas and the beach. But it was oh-so-hot! So we all cooled off in the pool.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: