Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekly Scrapz

I've been really busy at work since the H1N1 vaccinations came in. We have to schedule the vaccinations and it's giving all of us a bit of a headache.


(Two) - About my 2 favourite boys and how much they mean to me. They basically changed my life. This is one of my favourite photos because both of them are in it together and looking like they are enjoying themselves. I used October Afternoon Weathervane's patterned papers, MME journalling card, Hambly's rubon and AC thickers. I layered the diecuts with 3D dots so it stands out. I used the sketch from 52 sketches #44 and changed the circles to embellishments. I also did this for Moments Recorded Challenge #19 and The Story Matters November Challenge.

Create* - This is for Bryan and one of his fabulous drawings. I used KI Memories diecut sheets and cut a circle out of it. Patterned papers, journalling card and diecut stickers from October Afternoon's Report Card collection. I also put in MT masking tape and AC thickers.

No comments: