Friday, November 27, 2009

New Project



I've noticed a lot of December album projects coming up online. But I wanted to do something that would last the year. And I wanted something more like a reflection journal. So I could record the important things and thoughts for the month/year in 2010. I used a Maya Road chipboard album. I altered the cover with Prima canvas sheet and flowers, jewels/pearls. I used distress crackle paint to paint the Maya Road mini chipboard scrolls and bird. It turned out very well. I liked the way it looked at the end.

For the inside, I am planning to use up the rest of my American Craft patterned paper. I like the Character papers for this journal. I'm also using Remarks stickers because the size is just perfect. There aren't many photos in here because I am using it more as a journal. But I'm keeping it as thin as I can so I can insert photos if I wanted to. It's still a work in progress though.

No comments: