Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weekly Scrapz

I'm on a roll this week. I have a lot of time on my hands with hubbie being away at his Reservist camp. So here's more than a few layouts I made.

These photos of my boys at the Army Open House weren't easy to scrap. But I finally found a good match with Little Yellow Bicycle's Autumn Bliss papers and diecuts. The green diecut is actually a whole strip of diecut paper. Gorgeous. And the background patterned paper is perfect on it's own. I also used their journalling cards and rubons. I didn't need to use many other embellishments because everything just stood out.

Patterned and diecut papers as well as chipboard embellishments from WRMK Twirl. I also used Hambly's orange animal rubons and clear stickers. Journalling card from Little Yellow Bicycle. This layout is about my 11 month old. He's learning new things everyday. He's my amazing mouse. I was halfway through this layout when I realised it was perfect for Laine's Ed's Orange Challenge.

Patterned paper and rubons by Imaginisce Let's Roll. Chipboards are Thomas the Tank Engine originals by Sandylion. I especially bought it because Bryan loves Thomas. I punched out 1 1/2 inch circles with a circle punch on white cardstock. I then placed various photos and paper behind it and decorated it. I also used AC foam thickers for the title and some leftover numbers to embellish the photo. Layout inspired by Pink Sketches #51.

I realised that Sassafras papers go really well with a black cardstock background. The colours and patterns really pop. I used Sassafras Me Likey papers and stickers. I cut out the cute pear to use as an embellishment. I really like the cute pear. I also trimmed a piece of patterned paper to fit a Maya Road envelope and stamped Ali Edwards on it.

No comments: