Thursday, January 31, 2008

School & Potty Training Part 2


It's been a week since Bryan has started school. He has gotten much better, according to his teacher. He still cries when I drop him off but has calms down and enjoys himself in school. I pick him up and he seems very much happier. That's a bit of a relief. At least I know he's enjoying himself in school.

And not only is he going to school, Bryan is also going to school without diapers. That's how far we've gotten with the potty training. He wears the diapers only when he's napping or at night when he's asleep. Only for number 1 though, He still uses the diapers for number 2. Which means Mommy still has to clean him up once a day. Coincidentally, he prefers to go when he has his diapers on. I'm still not sure how to get him totally off diapers though.

One step at a time I guess. Well, Mommy's managed to get some studying done while Bryan is at school. And it's back to work for Mommy tomorrow...

No comments: