Sunday, January 20, 2008

Room with a View


On Friday, my parents-in-law stayed in Sentosa. It was a gift to them by their friends for their 40th wedding anniversary. They brought Bryan along that day. He apparently went to the Underwater World and had a splashing great time in the pool at the hotel. After work I drove down to pick him up. I have to say that the view from the room was quite stunning. I haven't seen a gorgeous view of the beach like that in a few years. Very soothing.

I haven't actually spent much time on Sentosa in a long time. It has changed quite a bit with lots of development happening there. I think the finished Sentosa would really be quite spectaculer. So far there's already a new musical fountain show happening and there is already a monorail connecting the main island of Singapore to Sentosa.

No comments: