Saturday, January 26, 2008

First Day of School



This week, Bryan starts pre-nursery. It's his very first time in a class where Mommy is no longer around with him. It's only for a few hours but Mommy's the one that's stressed out about it.

The first day went well, he went into class and joined his classmates and teachers with no problem. They played some playdough and then went to the playground, had some snacks, played some more and then it was time to go home. He seemed pretty happy that day. He could tell us that he had biscuits and milo for snacks.

The second day, it wasn't so quiet. I think he realised that Mommy wasn't around and kept looking for me. And he got upset when he saw me hanging around. He wanted Mommy to join in. I think next week, I'm going to just leave him there and sit outside. He's always been sociable and not shy so I think once he starts to enjoy himself, he'll be fine. I hope...

No comments: