Friday, October 26, 2007

News

I'm back from the briefing on polyclinic postings... and it's mostly a whole bunch of bad news... Instead of Sengkang Polyclinic which is 15 minutes away, I'm posted to Bedok Polyclinic which is at least 30 minutes away by car and 45 minutes away by public transport. So I'm going to be spending most of my time travelling and I have to get up earlier in the morning.

Not only that, I was unable to get leave to look after my son while my in-laws are away. So my boy is going to be at home with the maid. I'll feel much more comfortable if there was someone else there to look after him. Out of the 3 weeks I requested, I only got 1 week of leave. It's a good thing I haven't made any concrete plans for the day.

It's going to be quite an eventful 6 months because Bryan starts pre-nursery next year and I do want to start toilet training him as well...

No comments: