Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weekly Scraps

I've been MIA from this blog for a bit. For some reason, I've been feeling very tired lately. Not sure if it's because I'm not sleeping enough. Even the weekends have been busy, with lots of stuff to do. Or maybe I just need to find time to exercise a bit and get my metabolic rate up. While I sort that out, here's a couple of layouts.



More Universal Studio photos. I used Websters Trendsetter paper and journalling cards. The bird and flowers are from Prima. I love the Panda pose in this photo.




The last of our Universal Studios photos. I like the yellow cab. So bright and classic of NY cabs. There happened to be a Websters Trendsetter paper with the cab on it. I saved it especially for these photos.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: