Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekly Scraps


Universal Studios - I finally started on our Universal Studios photos. And I massacred a Universal Studios Guide brochure to get the logo and some commentary on the rides. It's the only one I have but I can always get another one from Sentosa. I simply love the daisy stamp. I had also gotten the OA 5 & Dime papers but didn't know what to use it for. Until now. I like the vintage look it gives and the bright colours.





Rides - In contrast in this layout, I used black as a background. I like the blackboard paper from the 5 & Dime. Looks almost like the blackboard we see in some cafes. I cut out the blackboard notices and placed them as the background. I didn't want to use the original paper because too many notices were too distracting. It's not quite my usual style but I like the way it looks like a notice board.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: