Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Late Post

Whoa, I just noticed I haven't written in a week. Still adjusting to the new clinic. With a different set of patients. The clinic assistants are nice which helps a lot. I love the shops/food stalls around though. There's everything you can think of. The only thing is it's far from the town centre so I can't go shopping when I'm bored.

Last weekend was busy. My dad, the kids's grandfather came down for a visit. He stayed with us too. And the boys had  a lot of fun. My sister, the kids' auntie was also there. It's nice that they got to know her too. Gabriel was a little shy at first but he warmed up to her as well. The only thing I kept forgetting was to snap photos. Sigh...

I'm still not quite all here. Must be the early mornings after the school holiday break. I have to wake up early to send the boys to kindergarten. My head is still in the process of catching up with the rest of me. Maybe I need to start taking more brain food.

No comments: