Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friends for Life

Just a shout out to my best friends. For 14 years we’ve known each other. We have seen each other grow up from being awkward teenagers, to mature to women, wives and mothers. Even though I was overseas for a large part of the time, we’ve always kept in touch.

They were always there when I had problems/issues in the past. They’ve never pushed their views on me or on each other. They’ve never judged. But they’ve always been true friends. Even though we each have our own families/jobs, we make the effort to catch up once in a while. I’m honored to be part of their lives and I hope I’m able to be there for them in the same way.

As their birthdays are coming up. I just want to wish them a very happy birthday and I hope they have a very blessed year ahead.

No comments: