Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday Scraps


Scrapped Bryan's birthday photos using Webster's Pages Garden Gala. Perfect for celebrations. I used lots of blue because he had a pool party. I used up the last of my Prima e-line yellow flowers for this. Compliments the layout nicely.


This is the last of my Lullaby Lane by Websters. I did a lot of cutting for this layout. I added Prima felt and some lace for texture.

I'm planning to redo some layouts from 2007 to 2009. I wasn't happy with my initial 12x12 layouts. They were rather experimental and not to my current taste. So I will be taking a break to do them. I plan to fill an album and use up all my old paper stock. It's very nostalgic going through old photos and deciding which ones were worth redoing. Even though it's only a few years old, Bryan was much younger then. He's really grown up so much!

No comments: