Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekly Scraps

I'm off to visit relatives in Malaysia. So I'm not able to post much until I get back. But here's some scraps from last week...

In this one, I'm still using some old Little Yellow Bicycle rub-ons from last year. And I also managed to find papers from October Afternoon Report Card that actually suits the theme of the layout.


Bryan is always giving the camera a thumbs up and I decided to do a layout about that. I used mainly October Afternoon's Farm Fresh papers, stickers, rub-ons and journalling cards. It was such fun to do!


I just couldn't wait to use these Prima. The background paper already comes with the frame. All I had to do is fill in the middle. I used Hambly's lace prints, 7 gypsies tag, Maya Road envelope. And of course Prima's old e-line flowers, pearls and roses, and flowers.

No comments: