Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekly Scraps

I'm looking forward to all the new CHA arrivals, especially Websters Pages and October Afternoon. Since it's the new year and all, I've also pared down my scrapbook stash by quite a lot. I've thrown away scraps of papers, leftover stickers, rub-ons, alphabets. Especially the stuff that I've not used for over a year. Hence this week's scraps consists a lot of previous CHA items that I've horded.

And this year, I'm not going to horde stuff. Just get the stuff that I really like and that I would actually use. So I don't waste things.


I used an old kraft cardstock paper with October Afternoon's Farm Fresh. And a very old Little Yellow Bicycle rub-on for the tree, flowers and bird. (Finally!)


In this one, I used October Afternoon's Farm Fresh papers, Prima's fabric word 'Laugh' which was in my stash for a while. And some old Prima flowers and old American Craft brads. (I still have tons of brads and flowers leftover. So no more buying brads and excess flowers for me). I realised that I could use black cardstock with October Afternoon too!


I managed to come up with a layout using almost all my leftover scraps. Including the backgrond diecut from Jenni Bowlin, Flashcards from Elle's Studio, Hambly's transparency, stickers and rub-on. And even leftover letter stickers from Websters Pages. Yay! No wastage!

No comments: