Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekly Scrapz

Patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. I also used AC thickers, Hambly's rubon and clear stickers. I cut out the cherries and punched out the flowers from the patterned paper and used them as embellishments. I hand drew the flourishes with Ranger's Stickles. And added an old ribbon that I had. This was also done with Laine's Gallery Ed's Stickles challenge in mind.

I used Jillibean Soup Staples for the background. And October Afternoon Cherry Hill patterned papers and journalling cards. I threaded a few buttons with a string and tied it to the top. I also used a Maya Road chipboard apple, coloured it and decorated it with Prima jewels. Other supplies include Lily Bee rubon, Little Yellow Bicycle clear stickers. Inspired by Pink Sketches #50. I rotated the sketch 180 degrees.

No comments: