Friday, October 2, 2009

Looking Back at 300 Posts

It's been quite a ride for the past 2 years. I've changed jobs, gotten pregnant, delivered my second child, studied for exams and passed them. And in between, I've been on lots of weekend family trips and a few memorable school events.

I think I've checked everything off my 'To-Do-Before-30' list. Is it too early to do another list?

I definately like to travel to places like Egypt, Africa, China sometime. And I would love to go diving at the Maldives, Hawaii, the Caribbean too. I want to bring the kids to Disneyland, skiing in the Swiss alps when they are older. And lots and lots of photo- taking and scrapbooking.

I love my job but I do want to learn more things in the next ten years. And I definately want to strive to be much healthier. A better diet and more exercise. That happens to always be a resolution that I can't seem to keep.

So here's to the next 300 posts. I hope by then I'll be wiser, a bit more patient and more thoughtful.

No comments: