Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekly Scrapz

It's been a while since I've scrapped. Especially since I've been on leave and spending more time with the kids. So I felt a little rusty when I finally got back to scrapping. This week I focussed on the trip to Science Centre in June. I'm a little behind...



I used a lot of stamps in this layout. I especially love the swirly background stamps from Basic Grey and Little Yellow Bicycle. The text/journal stamps are from Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday. Paper, stickers and rubons from October Afternoon. Cardstock from Little Yellow Bicycle.



For these 2 pages, I used more embellishments. Flowers from Prima, buttons from Sassafras. It's not easy to see in the photos but I cut out a window from the background paper to showcase the trimmed photo in the centre. Paper, stickers and rubons from October Afternoon. I especially love their patterned papers in yellow. So bright and cheerful and easy to incorporate into layouts.

No comments: