Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ready To Go




It's almost time. I will be checking in to the hospital in a couple of days. I think I've got everything prepared. From the baby's clothes to my nursing stuff. I've dug things out from three years ago and gotten them cleaned. I've even gotten medication for standby in case baby falls sick. And a haircut! The last time was almost half a year ago. I've also bought a brand new Medela electric breast pump. I'm determined to breastfeed for a longer period this time so a new pump is a good incentive.

Meanwhile, Hubbie's taking about a week's leave and Bryan will be missing preschool for a couple of days. My own dad will be down from Malaysia for a few days to see his new grandson. And my mother-in-law will be around to help as well. Everyone's quite excited over the new arrival.

Hopefully, I can get my Wi-fi connected and update everyone. So watch this space!

No comments: