Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Scrapbooking




I'm on leave at the moment, resting and getting ready for baby so it's a good time to finish up my scrapbook. It's a olive green 8" by 8" scrapbook. I'm down to the last few pages of that one. The 8" one is small and rather easy to fill up. But I think I still prefer the big 12" one. I can put more photos on one page and lots of bigger embellishments.

Meanwhile, it's down to the last week before my scheduled C section. Been there before, so it's nothing new. Of course it's still exciting to bring a new life into the world. I find it very fulfilling actually, to have children. But I think this is going to be it. Two is going to be a handful already. And with me and hubbie with full-time jobs, there wouldn't be enough time for more than two. With education being so expensive nowadays, I don't think we can afford to have so many children either.

I think I've made peace with not having a daughter. It's really ok that I wouldn't have someone to pass my beauty and fashion secrets on to. Or that I can't buy all those lovely pink dresses to dress her up in. :) Now I focus on making sure my sons get good daughter-in-laws...

No comments: