Wednesday, August 27, 2008

8 Months

1 more month plus to go. It's been quite an easy pregnancy so far. Except the backaches at night. But baby is getting bigger and heavier everyday. According to the scan yesterday, he's now 1.6kg. DEFINATELY a boy. And he's going to DOUBLE his weight in the next 8 weeks. Oh Boy. I already look like I have a watermelon stuffed under my shirt.

Baby on the other hand, seems happy. I felt him hiccup the other day. There is this rhythmic sort of jump that baby makes. Felt really weird. This pregnancy, I seem to be more in tune with baby. I felt him moving much earlier and I can feel which position he is in. I also feel my Braxton-Hicks contractions more this time too.

But it's getting a bit more exciting now. Although most of the stuff I already have, I will still have to set up the nursery and redo Bryan's room. Bryan's going to get a new and bigger bed, so that baby can have his old cot. I hope Bryan will react well to the changes...

No comments: