Thursday, August 25, 2011

Weekly Scraps


I've finally caught up to the photos in June. And the major event in June is the family trip we had to Melbourne, Australia. It's a trip long time in coming. It's been years since me and hubbie have been back since we graduated. So it was nice to go back and reminisce. It's going to be in a whole album by itself. And probably going to take me a couple of months.

The newly released October Afternoon Boarding Pass arrived just in time. It's perfect for the travel theme. I also used items from their Miscellany pack. The Together stamp is from Unity Stamps.








It wasn't just us during this trip. My in-laws came along and a couple close to us also came along. It was a small party of 6 adults and 3 children. But made the trip much more fun and enjoyable. There was lots of time to sit and chat as well. We rented 2 cars so we could go at our own pace. The children enjoyed each other's company too.

These 2 pages were done with Prima's previous collection. The earthy, natural colours matched the weather in Melbourne at the time. I liked the yellow to brown leaves and blue skies. Prima's flowers and jewels complemented the papers very well.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: