Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weekly Scraps

The kids had their Kindergarten open house in May. We all went to look at their artwork and classrooms. They were all nicely decorated depending on the theme of their lessons.




October Afternoon Schoolhouse was perfect for all their school related photos. I also used LYB clear stickers. This layout has Bryan's school projects. I especially like the little 'Angry Birds' that his class made. It's supposed to be a stress ball. It's incredibly cute.




While this layout has Gabriel in his classroom. He showed me how good he is at sitting down and doing some work. He also played along with the games in his classroom. Sometimes, he mentions his teacher, Miss Ong at home too. I think he likes her.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: