Thursday, June 16, 2011

MIA

For the next week, our family will not be around in Singapore. We are all taking a much needed break over in Melbourne, Australia. It's been 8 years since I've left Melbourne after graduation. And I haven't been back. I do miss Melbourne. I have lots of good memories of Melbourne. And I've made a few good friends there too. It will be great seeing some of them again and visiting some of our old haunts.

Of course the kids will be going with us this time. And we will be doing some fun stuff with the kids. Including bringing them up to Mount Buller to play in the snow. Bryan is super excited about it.

I spent the last weekend packing. Had to start packing early. So I don't forget anything. With the kids around, I need to pack for them too. And I definately can't forget things like the socks, underwear etc. I almost forget that we are going to Melbourne. If we do forget anything, we are probably going to find it in a shopping centre there...

No comments: