Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy Weekend

I was hoping to have a few photos of stuff we did over the weekend to post. It was a weekend with the kids.

On Sat, I spent the morning with Gabriel. Took him for a bit of shopping. He was very good. And in the afternoon, I took Bryan for his Chinese class, and bought him a new pajamas.

Sunday we went to church. And had lunch at Raffles City. The boys were quite well behaved. Bryan finished his fried rice all by himself. So in the afternoon, I brought Bryan to the nearby public library to borrow some books. It's his second time there and he was very excited about the trip.

But for some reason, I've been exhausted the whole weekend. Didn't pick up my camera. I wondered if it's because hubbie isn't around. He left for a photography trip in China. Well, he'll be back on Wednesday. It's been a while since hubbie travelled by himself for business or otherwise. So I do miss him a lot.

No comments: