Thursday, December 23, 2010

On Hindsight

It's nearing the end of 2010. Looking back, it's been a good year. I'm thankful for a lot of things this year. Mostly for a great family. Hubbie's been very busy this year but he's achieved a whole lot. Very proud of him.

My two boys are great too. Bryan's progressing very well in K1, especially in his chinese. He's very smart. And generally a very good boy. Gabriel's growing up too. He's getting better with his speech but he still gets rather frustrated when he can't communicate his wants. I think he's a bit more spoilt compared to Bryan and he does have a bit of a temper. But he's still the baby of the family. And everyone at home pampers him.

I'm happy with where I am mostly. The clinic is doing better this year. And it's still busy even though it's almost Christmas. I've also stopped half of my Saturday clinics to spend more time with the family. I'm generally rather busy. Barely have time to shop or do my own stuff. So scrapbooking's progressing slowly.

I'm not very happy with my fitness levels and not having the time to do any workouts at all. I much prefer running in the gym on the threadmill as opposed to running outside. But it means I have to find a good 2 hours to spare. Maybe next year, during Gabriel's afternoon naps. I still want to get back to running 3-5km each week.

Meanwhile, in 2011 we have a lot of fun stuff and little breaks planned already. And it should be an interesting year for Bryan who is going to be in K2 and has to prepare for Primary One. Gabriel is starting school too. And I hope he adjusts well.

But to everyone else, a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

No comments: