Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Starting a New Chapter

So I received a letter from ICA to re-register for a new IC. Just another reminder that it's my big three-oh. Do I feel any different? Not really. It's just another birthday. Although, I see fine lines and I feel my skin becoming drier. Sigh... the beginnings of aging.

The past decade has been very fast paced. From graduating to starting work. From being a houseman to anchoring a clinic. And all the other trials in between. Moving back from Melbourne to Singapore. Studying for my post-grad diploma. Then there is the getting engaged, the wedding preparations, to having a baby. And then two.

So now, I've pretty much ticked off most of my important 'To Do Before 30'. I'm settling into motherhood. Things are quite smooth sailing. I love my hubbie. I love my kids. And I love my job. I also need to work on a new 'To Do' list. I'll be focussing a lot on my kids and making sure they are ok in school. But I wonder if I should have more career goals? Spiritual goals? Hmm...

No comments: