Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekly Scrapz

So I'm back to doing 12 X 12 layouts, which I love. I had some leftover photos from our Hong Kong/Disneyland trip so I scrapped some layouts. I used Coordinations cardstock as a base. I love their cardstocks. And October Afternoon's Weathervane collection. It's one of my favourite collections. I mixed it with OA's Very Merry.


These are my favourite photos of the trip. With Mickey! I used up the rest of my OA Very Merry and Jillibean. The Mickey Mouses are cut from a separate Disney paper.



Initially, I wasn't that keen on getting an older OA collection, Night Lights. But they are my favourite scrapbooking company (together with Webster's Pages). So I gave it a go. And had no regrets. The cute little monsters go very well with photos of my boys. Are they all just so adorable?



Bryan got a scooter for Christmas last year and I still have photos from his first few tries on it. I used OA's Report Card on kraft cardstock. I love how OA and kraft go so well together. The Bingo card is from Jenni Bowlin.



The last layout for the week I used Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety. I used Coordination's cardstock for the background. And it matches perfectly.

No comments: