Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Disney Scraps Part 4

During the Disneyland parade, this float caught our eye. It's the original Mickey Mouse! I used mostly Prima, and wanted to make it look vintagy.


This is from Basic Grey Koishi. I liked the soft colours and the simple designs.




This is two of my favourite layouts in the album. I cut out the flowers from the last remaining Websters Pages Winter collection. I love the peaceful feel.




The new Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety collection. I used the patterned papers and tags. These two pages came together easily. The collection was really fun to use.

All in all, I used 13 different collections, from 9 different companies. And the whole album took me over a month to complete. But I'm very happy with what I got. I think I'll stick to 8 by 8 albums for holidays. It was incredibly fun to to do.

No comments: