Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disney Scraps Part 2


Using Prima papers and flowers. Showcasing the sights in the Disneyland hotel. I especially love the chandeliers and antique looking furnishings.



I was almost running out of papers to use. But when the Jillibean papers came out, I fell in love with the sweet flowers and colours. I cut out the birdhouses from another sheet of paper and used them as embellishments. So unique.




These were done with American Crafts Letterbox collection. The colours and patterns are lovely. I'm planning to use the rest of my stash for other Disneyland photos.




I initially didn't think I'd ever get the AC Abode collection because of the strong colours. But in real life, the patterns looked quite usable. And I liked the lacquered designs and the colour coordination. I gave it a go and liked how it turned out.

No comments: