Monday, March 15, 2010

Disney Scraps Part 1

I started working on my Disneyland album this month. It's 8 X 8 so it's smaller and easier to work with. I only use 1 or 2 photos on a page. I manage to do about 1 page a day. But I have about 40 pages planned so it's going to take a while...

Warning: Lots of Images...




Using Kaisercraft Travel papers, rubons, diecut tickets for the first day of travel.





I love the way these pages turned out. I like the antique look with the Peak/Tram photos. The coral background matches the Disneyland Hotel theme very well in the last 2 pages. These papers are actually from 7 Gypsies Venice collection.


I kept the leftover October Afternoon Very Merry collection for the Christmas photos on the trip. The one with Santa Claus is priceless. You don't see very many authentic looking Santa Clauses in Singapore. Much less with a huge Christmas tree in the background.

No comments: